Saturday, July 5, 2008

Pregnancy photos!

Some belly shots for you to see. Although, a bunch of these are quite outdated at this point, but worth including, I suppose.

12 weeks pregnant and look at Heidi's dancing skills!! She's very excited.
















20 weeks-- I just popped! Rowdy is trying to entice me to play fetch, unsuccessfully.













Here I am towards the end of my 2nd trimester-- 27 weeks pregnant. I seem a bit uneasy about the protrusion, don't you think?
















The weekend of June 15th was a very shower-filled weekend, as I had the Ewald family baby shower on Saturday and the Judy family baby shower on Sunday. It was hectic, but I feel incredibly lucky to have so many people who are wanting to "shower" us with well-wishes.

Awwww!!! Doesn't the little baby look cute in her new outfit??
















For some reason, there always seem to be pinatas at my showers. Perhaps I have some hidden Mexican heritage that my family is trying to tell me about. If nothing else, it's always entertaining to take a very pregnant girl, give her a bat, blindfold her, spin her around until she has no idea which way is which, and then tell her to swing wildly while you stand back and laugh.... right? Right.





I think I killed it.
















Here's a picture of the Ewald girls, minus 2... well, technically minus 1, b/c the other missing chica is sorta in the photo by way of my belly, but still, we're missing Amanda! *sigh* I look forward to the time when I can be a skinny-minny like Jess again... (does that ever happen?)

I stole this photo from my sister-in-law Jenn's blog, but I don't think she'd mind! This picture was taken at my Judy family shower, back on Father's Day. (Notice the beautiful garden behind us!) All three of us ladies are knocked up and are due in consecutive months. From left to right, the due dates are August 18th, September 18th and October 17th. I've obviously schooled them as far as the most protruding belly contest goes.

I had ANOTHER shower (yay for showers!) thrown by my lovely friends from church last week, but I haven't seen those photos yet. (Ahem, Paige. That's right, I'm calling you out!) :)

No comments: