Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bosley's Debut!

The pets and I got to hang out with our good friend Mia on Saturday. Mia was a huge fan of the cats and dogs, and the cats and dogs were... intrigued, we'll say, by her. They certainly didn't understand why there was so much gleeful shrieking and excited dancing going on (by me, not Mia... just kidding!). Paka and Rowdy were extremely docile and ok with any sort of interaction, gentle or not. Heidi was a bit more uneasy, probably as a result of being scarred from that screaming little kid in our apartment complex when she was a wee pup. And Bosley... well, though he didn't want to be touched, you can see from the photos below that his curiosity kept getting the best of him! You know what they say about curiosity and cats...



Bosley scoping out the situation...

Now just what is going on in here? A tub filled with water? And WHY is she SITTING in it?!?!?






C'mon in, Bosley!












And yes, I realize these are naked pictures of somebody else's child. But to prevent myself from feeling like a sex offender, I checked with her parents and got the ok. So there.

1 comment:

Davenports said...

Yay for Bosley!

And can I say? That is the cutest kid EVER.

And for the sake of Gina not looking like a freak -- I gave my express permission for Mia's pictures to appear on this blog.