In an effort to prevent extreme sloth-ness, Jared and I try to take 3 mile walks a couple times a week. We walk to the end of our road, so that the dogs can go swimming in the bayou. It's tiring, but seeing as how I'm an office rat, I need the exercise. The humorous part is that I can never even come close to walking the whole distance without taking at least one pit stop along the way... I think I must pee outside more than any other pregnant woman! But I digress... the photos below are from this evening's walk. I'm pretty stinkin' tired, as I hardly slept the night before and it's quite warm outside, so I don't look quite as "fresh" as I'd like. So it goes. Enjoy!
As Jared likes to say, the elastic on my pants are screaming. This is what it looks like when you wear non-maternity clothes when you're 8.5 months pregnant.

No comments:
Post a Comment