Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Our summer has been fun.  Lots of tricycle riding, drawing with chalk in the driveway, swinging in the swings, wagon riding, popsicle eating and just generally having a good time.  See for yourself. 
Usually, Isaac will chase after Leah while she rides her tricycle.  Today, he even tried to help her go faster by pushing her.  But in this video, Leah shows off her sweet riding skillz all by herself.  She's pretty impressive, if you ask me.

The "booing" from Isaac was his way of singing Old Macdonald.  By the time I turned the camera on, he was done with his E-I-E-I-Os (which sound more like E-O, E-O).   The rope swing in the background was going to have a board put on it, but Leah enjoys swinging in it so much right now, that we may just leave it as is. 

Le-le loves taking her little brother for a ride.  Which is awesome.  But dang, hold on tight, Isaac!

This video (as most things I post are) is a few weeks old.  But he's got such a cute little voice, that I couldn't help but post it. 

No comments: