Last week, on August 11 at 12:48 pm, our little Leah turned 3 years old. THREE YEARS OLD.
Some days I wonder how it's possible that 3 years have already passed since she was born, and then other times I think back to things that happened before we had her and it seems like ages ago. Lightyears.
But then I look at her and realize that she is not a baby. She is in fact, a little girl.
A little girl who loves to paint.
(Has anyone seen that Friends episode where Rachel is the bridesmaid in Barry and Mindy's wedding? This picture reminded me of that.)
And ride her new big-girl bike.
She is sweet. She is gracious. She hands out compliments daily. She is the apple of my eye. She never ceases to amaze me. And we love her so.




2 comments:
Happy birthday Leah! :) I'm glad she had such a great day! I remember holding my breath the day you went into labor with her. I was so excited for your family. She's such a beautiful, sweet girl.
I can't believe she is 3 already. Take it from this old mom, the older the get the faster the years fly by. It's so cliche to say, but enjoy every moment with them. :)
I'm a little late, ( I don't check blogs much)but Happy Birthday Leah.
Post a Comment