Monday, December 27, 2010

Isaac can move, but certainly not in the traditional crawling sort of way. It's more of a scooting, leg dragging crawl. And if I'm completely honest, I'll admit that he pretty much looks like a lame dog trying to get around. Or a gorilla. Jared thinks he looks like a "foraging gorilla that is moving from one bush to another"...pretty specific, eh?



At any rate, he keeps us on our toes and torments his dear sister, who seems to think that if he moves so much as an inch in his direction that "he's trying to get my stuffffffffff". (Imagine this in the whiniest voice possible.) It's pretty funny (most of the time). I think Leah preferred it when Isaac just sat like a lump on the floor.

Our kids are so entertaining, I love it. :)

2 comments:

Mark D. said...

I agree with Jared's description.

Laurie Heath said...

He sounds a little bit like a foraging gorilla as well! ;-)