Sunday, December 26, 2010

December!

When December arrived this year, it arrived. It seemed like fall disappeared quickly, and suddenly it was cold, cold, cold outside! We welcomed it at first, until it got well below the
average temperature and was regularly in the 20s with extremely high winds. Jared still enjoyed it, but it was a bit much for me.
Isaac and Heidi helped Jared put up our Christmas lights this year. He did a great job and put them up on some bitterly cold days. I just stayed in the warm house and gave him a pat on the back whenever he came in. :)

I don't think I've ever seen a cuter little bear, have you?

Leah is showing Isaac how to build a proper train track.

Ta da!! I found the little potty! And a whole roll of toilet paper!

After dinner play time with Daddy :)

Mmmmm, snow!! After our first light snow, I took Leah outside to play and showed her how to eat the snow. Big mistake. She didn't want to do anything else. (And yes, those are my socks on her hand. We didn't have mittens yet.)

Isaac and his baby cousin Ryan wore matching outfits and we just had to capture the moment.

Isaac is so proud of himself now that he can stand. And he doesn't want to do anything that involves sitting anymore.

We spent a night at Longwood Gardens last week to see their Christmas display. It was pretty and Leah really liked the trains and the fountains that played to the music.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love to eat snow too!