Thursday, February 12, 2009

6 Month Stats

And here I thought we'd made some progress. I never posted Leah's four month stats, because... well they were slightly, shall we say, pathetic. At the time, she was in the 10th percentile for height, and 5th percentile for weight. At 4 months she weighed 11 pounds and was just barely on the growth charts. But, after two months of solid eating and some substantial chunk in her cheeks and rolls on her thighs, I thought for SURE we'd made a good weight gain and hit the 14lb mark today. Not so much. At 6 months old, Leah weighs a mere 12 lbs, 14 oz and is 25" long. She's still in the 10th and 5th percentiles, and still hanging on to the very bottom of the charts. But, she's growing steadily, so there's no concern. After watching Miss Wiggleworm get up on her hands and knees and rock back and forth, her doctor said she'd be crawling in no time and by the looks of it, pulling herself up on things shortly thereafter. Look out pups and kitties-- the Leah Monster is about to be unleashed!

Speaking of the Leah Monster, here are some pics:
In reference to the remote-- not touching, can't get mad! (Fellow Friends viewers, anyone?)

You talking to me?

I will come get you and slobber on your camera!

3 comments:

Laurie Heath said...

I may have to just come and live at your house. Or bring Leah to live at mine. You and Jared wouldn't mind, would you?

Jenn, Jesse, Kate and Jack said...

oh my gosh, i miss this little girl. do i say that a lot?? :o)
anyway, love the new pics, she's looking older even if she's not actually "getting bigger!" and by the way, it's a bit telling when you see her STILL wearing the Eagles get-up!! Hilarious!

Joshua and Kimberly said...

She's so photogenic!! The pictures are always hillarious....