And now, for a break from your regularly scheduled blogging, Leah will narrate her captions for you:

Eating big people food is so tiring and worrisome!

Rowdy, come closer so I can grab your ear and yank it!

Hey Mom, whatchya got for me?

Oh my goodness! This is terrible! WHAT did you just feed me?!?!?!

Whew, thank goodness I spit that out. Please don't make me eat that again.
(Despite what these pictures might portray, I did not feed our child poison. It was a mushed up grape. Such a drama queen-- where did *that* come from?!?!) :)
3 comments:
Leah's verbal skills are quite impressive -- nearly as impressive as her just-being-too-cute-for-words skills.
very adorable! again, looking a lot like kate at that stage! and oh, how i love messy food pics and yucky food faces!!
is she sitting up by herself now??
Yes, her language skills are quite advanced. And no, she's not REALLY sitting up yet. She can kinda sit on her own for a few seconds, but then topples to the side when distracted. But she can sit in your lap unsupported, if that counts.
Post a Comment