Thursday, January 22, 2009

Welcome Micah Emily Davenport!

A huge congratulations to our friends Mark and Melissa for the birth of their 2nd little girl! Micah Emily weighed in at 7 lbs, 2 oz and was 18.5 inches long. Jared, Leah and I went to visit the family after work yesterday, and my was she cute!! I couldn't believe how ridiculously tiny this little baby was-- Leah looked like a giant in the room with her! (A whiny, squirmy giant who kept trying to stick her fingers in everyone's mouth. Why?) This will be fun to have 3 little girls so close in age together.

Mark and Melissa-- may your journey into man-to-man coverage be blessed and joyous!




Not the best picture of me (I never look good when I come home from work), but funny to see Leah looking so concerned. What do you mean I'm not the littlest anymore???

No comments: