Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas vacation

First things first: I never said I was good at keeping this bad boy up to date. So there.

Now onto the rest... :)
We flew up to Delaware and New Jersey to visit our families for the Christmas holiday. It was *so nice* to see everyone again and spend some time with them. The trip was busy and went by quickly, and, as always, we are looking forward to next time.

Daddies feeding babies before church on Christmas Eve.

If you go back in our blog a few months, you will come across a photo of us three ladies, except then we had babies in our bellies. Well, here we are, many months later each with our own little nugget. Though Leah is the oldest (older than Adria--to her right--by one month and Evan--to her left--by two), she is BY FAR the smallest. She's looking a little roughed up in this picture, because, well, she had a rough day. We had just flown in that morning and the plane ride had messed her up for a few days. Poor kid.

Leah on Christmas morning. She's the perfect little present, don't you think?

Jared and I got all decked out to go hunting one evening. The weather was amazing-- cool, crisp, and sunny. Though we saw many deer (12 to be exact), we didn't get any. And by we, I mean Jared. I just sat in the stand and enjoyed a nice quiet evening with my hubby.

Ah, the Wii. What a source of entertainment this was for all of us. Here are Jared and his brothers, playing Wii tennis, I think.

Jared playing nicely with our niece, Katelyn.

Leah and Katelyn having fun together.

Leah and Evan, pal-ing around on the blanket.
I am awaiting more pictures for posting, so stay tuned!

No comments: