Yes, I realize at this point this blog is merely becoming a collection of photos of our children. No, I do not care. There are plenty of times where I have thoughts I want to share on here. But they aren't always fully formulated with a clear resolution and it seems weird to just type up a bunch of half thoughts. And really, while I enjoy writing, it takes a lot for me to focus. And during the time that I am writing, I'm usually feeling frustrated that the kids need to eat, talk, have help on the potty, interact, blah blah blah. Here you have it-- cute kids, cute pictures.
I found my feet!
Anna's first attempt at "solids." Not impressed.
I love watching these two play on this little bridge in the backyard. I often want to join them, but then I remember how much value there is in their brother/sister time together as well.
Leah likes to get fancied up at all times.
Anna was outside, helping her Daddy brew a beer. Notice how early in the spring this was, based on the tiny leaves on the trees.
Our annual tadpole collection. (Quickly followed by our annual tadpole release a few weeks later.)
In this picture you can see Leah still has a few sores around her mouth. After a few days of 105+ temperatures, our first ER visit, followed by almost 2 weeks of swollen gums and extremely painful mouth sores, she finally started to get better again. Our little monkeys have always been fairly healthy, and it was tough to see her struggle for so long. We're thankful to have a great pediatrician who called us regularly to check on her, an awesome children's hospital so close to our house, and a huge backyard to run around in when you are feeling well enough to play, but are still too contagious to play with friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment