Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy 3rd birthday, Sweet Boy

My little man turned 3 this past March.  We didn't do a big party-- just a few family members.  I think last year's 2nd birthday bash exhausted us all, so we vowed to keep all celebrations low-key from here on out.  
 Isaac's in a bit of a dinosaur phase, so here was my best attempt at a T-rex cake.  I'm not gonna lie-- it was pretty delicious. 


This little guy-- I don't even know what to say about him.  He is so laid back and easy and whatever about pretty much everything that in a house full of otherwise more demanding people (ahem: girls), well, he tends to get overlooked.  I like to think that he is going to make an amazing husband for a very lucky woman one day.  

A new scooter!!  Which Leah quickly took over.

Bed head at the breakfast table while he opens presents on his actual birthday morning. 

No comments: