Saturday, July 31, 2010

I don't have any photos of us out doing fun summer things, because we haven't really been doing any fun summer things. We haven't been doing too much of anything around here mainly because (1) it's pretty stinkin' hot outside, (2) the mosquitoes pretty much try to carry you off as soon as you step out the door, and (3) we are in the midst of a packing extravaganza. Every day I pack a little more, and every day, our house looks less and less like our home. It's kind of depressing.

So, instead of posting pictures of fun activities, I'll post some pictures of cute faces.

For all the smiles and giggles I get from Isaac throughout the day, I really don't do a very good job of capturing it on camera.

Why hello, flash!
What a little ham.

Isaac hasn't been sleeping too well these days, so we figured we'd try him out on some rice cereal to see if he just needs his belly filled up a bit more. He didn't really take to it very well.
Notice how his mouth is closed in both those pictures. That's pretty much how it stayed the whole time. He kept those little lips clamped shut, and we tried our best to squeeze that spoon on in, only to have him push the food back out and let it dribble down his chin.

Post random video of the kids that shows absolutely nothing at all? Don't mind if I do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a little bit of booty in that video? ;)

Laurie Heath said...

Clearly Isaac had LOTS to say. I'm pretty sure he communicated it directly to my mind:

"Greetings! I'm just so darn happy to be here! This is my sister Leah! I love her! I love this lady with the camera too! Her name is Mama! And we have dogs! And cats! And Dada! Hurry! Come and visit us before we're all packed into boxes!"