Sunday, August 8, 2010

Oh, look! Another post!

Earlier this week, I took Leah to play with her friend Ella. Paige had an awesome idea that we should take them to the water fountains to play and the girls loved it.

Ella liked to have the water spray her hair.
Two sweet little girls...
I like this picture because it looks like Ella is telling Leah a secret.
Isaac and Baby Sadie (or ABCD, as Leah calls her) hung out on a blanket nearby. They weren't too happy because it was just so darn hot.

While the girls were playing in the water, I noticed Leah started to pull and yank on her bathing suit. I knew it was only a matter of time until she pulled it off, and sure enough, just a few minutes later, that bathing suit was in a pile on the ground. It didn't take long for Ella to give in to the peer pressure.
Ella kept telling me, "You can take your clothes off and come play in the water too!" I'm pretty sure that would be frowned upon, Ella. :)

Jared was working from home one day, and the little tubby boy was overseeing his progress.
Check out my sweet thigh rolls.

Enjoying a walk on a not-as-awfully-hot-and-humid-as it-has-been night.
Mia, Micah, and Leah waiting for dinner at the little girls' table on Saturday night.
Everybody's favorite thing about Isaac seems to be his hair. Here is a good view of his faux-hawk.
Hey look it's me!! And Isaac! And we're WAY TOO CLOSE!!

5 comments:

Josh, Lina & Caden said...

TOO CUTE!!!

Laurie Heath said...

Oh great. Now I'm all heart-broken again, dang it.

Laurie Heath said...

Also, look at Little Miss beginning to catch up with Ella in size! And I have never before noticed how brown your babies are.

paiger said...

i lol'd. those pictures crack me up. and laurie, i'm not sure if it's that they are so brown or that my babies are so stinking pastey! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Another post! Wait, you already said that. Man, I am so glad that all the girls didn't get naked yesterday. That would be a whole lot of nudity going on. Love his look in the last picture.