Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Soooo... did you know we're having another baby? Yes? Did you know we were having that baby fairly soon? I didn't think so. Time flies when you are having fun, and we are currently less than 3 weeks from our due date of March 15th. I guess in some ways that could mean this baby could come 'any day now'. Yikes!!

I look funny in this photo. The smile is clearly fake, possibly because it was super cold out that morning and possibly because I was leaving for the commute of death in about five minutes (this is the most likely of the two), but Leah looked cute, so I figured I'd get over myself and post it.

Leah was being super sweet and wanted to give the baby nice pats. Apparently she has to lift up my shirt to do so.

Since 2nd baby is so close to making its debut, our friends offered to watch the Little Miss for a night so that Jared and I could go out on a nice dinner and a movie date to PF Chang's and to see Avatar. Thanks guys! :)

We don't let Leah watch TV too often, but Sesame Street is certainly becoming a favorite. I don't know why she gets such a kick out of Elmo, but apparently he is the greatest thing on earth. Here she is in her Elmo trance, snacking on some raisins. I particularly like how she's propped her foot up in the coaster holder as an added touch.
A little post-tub time Babe watching. I had to censor her in this one. :)

1 comment:

Cowan Clan said...

The censor is great! We always just had to throw a washcloth over Zia. I can't believe you sew and you do it so well! I wish I had a place for a sewing machine so I could sew some stuff. 3 weeks is no time at all, almost here!