Leah went to the doctor today for her 15 month check up. She is growing!!! Sort of. She weighed in at 19 lbs and 11 oz, and was 29.5 inches tall. She has finally stepped up from the lowest line on the charts to being 10th percentile in weight and 25th percentile in height. Go Leah. :)
I like to call this video, "Daddy, look at what I learned while you were gone!" (Actually, she learned this in about 5 minutes right before I took the video.)
Leah likes to talk on the "phone". And by phone, I mean her hand. Apparently, she's seen me do it way too many times (oops!), and the other day she even had a phone conversation with Heidi. It went a little something like this-- Hu-woh? arf arf arf! Heidi arf arf arf!
Though I wasn't able to capture that conversation on video, I did at least get the initial pick up and "Hu-woh?" of this one. So. stinkin'. Cute.

2 comments:
Yay Leah! Keep up the good growing. :)
She's too cute. I can't handle it.
Wow, just like a parrot.
Post a Comment