Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloweenie...

...from someone cute and teeny!!

We started off the day by wearing some Halloween-themed clothes. This photo happened purely by accident, even though it looks like I posed them this way.


I like this next one because Leah and Rowdy are making the same face.

We then went to the fall festival in Danbury, where Leah got to dress up in her Halloween costume-- Boo, from Monster's Inc! (For those of you that have seen the movie, I was going for the part of the movie where Boo is dressed as a monster.)
The hood didn't stay up very well and Leah kept pushing it off her head, so you can't really get the full effect from the photos.

Oh, and she never stopped moving either, so that made picture taking pretty difficult.





Maybe I'm biased, but I think our little Boo is cuter than the one from the movie (below).

No comments: