Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ready, set, GO!




We had family photos done about a week and a half ago, thanks to our friend Laurie who gave us the session as a baby shower gift. The pictures above are just a little peek at the many shots she took of us. If you'd like to see the entire session, just follow these simple steps:




2.) Click on portraits


3.) Click on client proofing


4.) Type in judyfamily as the password


5.) Enjoy!


Here's the catch: You can only view these pictures for 10 days, so if you're looking at this past the 23rd, then you're too late!

Jared and I are pretty critical of ourselves in those photos, but let's face it-- the session was about Leah, not us. :) And Laurie always does an amazing job! We always look forward to seeing how she can turn ordinary stuff into such beautiful pictures. Although, Leah is a pretty cute subject, if I do say so myself. Oh, AND, (I'm going to toot my own horn here, so bear with me), I made little Leah's watermelon dress... how about that! :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

All I have to say is that if you guys decide to have a second kid you'd better take 3,000 pics of them too. Because its not fun to be the second child with no photo album because her parents already played that game the first time around! Ok, maybe I just have some personal issues to work out. Great photos!

Laurie Heath said...

Maybe I'm just a tad biased, but I think that you and Jared simply could not look any more beautiful than you do in these photos. Truly! Parenthood becomes you.

Josh, Lina & Caden said...

Your family photos are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!