As for Leah, she's made some progress in the past month. She now has 4 crooked little teeth, sits up completely on her own, and most recently started crawling. She's been working the inchworm crawl for about 2 weeks now and has just figured out how to coordinate left-right and front-back. Go Leah!

Enjoying a beautiful Tuesday outside. *sigh* I love Tuesdays...
Who says kitty toys are just for kitties? Leah and Paka like to take turns playing with this. And by playing with it, I mean chewing on it.
Just admit it. Everybody loves a random chicken photo. 
1 comment:
YAY! New Leah pics, info AND video! What more could I ask for? Just MORE, that's all! ;-)
Also, about this "wildflower 'garden'" of which you speak -- would it be available for a senior portrait session next Friday (3/20)afternoon? And does the chicken charge by the hour or the image for photo shoots?
Post a Comment