Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fabulous Tuesdays!

Tuesdays are by far the best day of the week for me. It's my one day where I get to be a stay-at-home mom, which is apparently my new goal in life. (I never would've guessed this 4 years ago.) There is just something absolutely magical about being at home with your kid during the week knowing that everyone else is at work. At any rate, here are some photos from last Tuesday's household adventures.

Leah likes to help me do chores around the home.

Like folding laundry...

... and "organizing" the newspaper recycling...

... and cleaning up from the previous night's dinner (Sorry ducky-- no wine for you!)

And then we finished up the day by taking some pictures in the wildflowers. It's Texas tradition to plunk your kids in the bluebonnets and take photos each year, but we don't have any bluebonnets so these will have to do. This is the only photo of the bunch that I took where she is not trying to eat the flowers. Extra fiber, right?

2 comments:

Laurie Heath said...

Good thing you took this last one on Tuesday and not the past Saturday. Then there would have been TWO popsicle babies in the Judy Ranch wildflower garden! Adore the sock pic.

Jenn, Jesse, Kate and Jack said...

LOVE the new pics! Except that I think I was just looking at my own kid! The wildflower pic is so clearly Kate, that I'm a little surprised you're calling her your own...hahaha.