Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Halloween and such

Ok, ok... so I'm starting to realize I suck at this updating business. But in my defense, this week was my first week back in the office and I was way too tired when I got home to even think about posting anything. Here are some pictures from last weekend--Jared's parents came to visit for the long weekend and we went to the Texas Renaissance Festival and held Leah's Baby Dedication at church. And of course, Halloween!

Leah REALLY likes Jared these days... I think she likes him better than anyone else. (Apparently being somebody's food source means nothing.)
One of our favorite sounds is the "Guh" noise (pronounced with a hard G). And this is the face she makes when she says it.

I will not lie. The following pictures were not taken on Halloween. It was a really busy day for us and she only wore her costume (home-made by the way, and finished at 1 am the night before) for a short while at my work Halloween party. So we made her wear the costume again a few days later so we could take lots of pictures.
WHY do I have to wear this????

Oh wait, this isn't so bad...

Can you believe they dress me in this?!?!?!
Here's the fam at the Texas Renaissance Festival.
Leah had a good time. I don't see how she couldn't. That place was like one giant lunch buffet for her, as most of the women were very scantily clad and there were boobs and cleavage all over the place. Despite that (or perhaps because of that for some people?), it was fun and a source of entertainment for us all.

Let me tell you about my pretty dress...

Leah thinks her Grandmom is so silly!
Look at us all in our Sunday best. Apparently this Baby Dedication is interrupting her nap time.

2 comments:

Josh, Lina & Caden said...

looks like the judy clan is having lots of fun! how adorable was leah's halloween costume? i always knew that gina was a crafty little thing!

The Labay's said...

she looks like a doll in that little pink dress.. she's SO cute