Leah has been particularly tough with naps these days. I guess she just doesn't want to miss anything, but she seems to have a hard time falling asleep. When she does finally fall asleep, it usually only lasts for about 15-20 minutes, and the good naps are only about 45 minutes long. This makes for a particularly cranky girl by the time the evening rolls around, and she ends up crying herself to sleep because she is just SO over-tired. Poor kid.

This picture was taken during a lengthy (and extremely rare!) two hour nap. She completely crashed after playing with the girls next door for a few hours. She's also become quite the thumbsucker, which is so darn cute. Remind me of this, when we are paying orthodontist bills in the future.

And the subsquent post-nap photo. I look that confused when I wake up too.
2 comments:
I can't believe how big she is getting!!! Good to see everything is going well!
Yes, but do you look that CUTE when you first wake up?
Post a Comment