We moved back to Delaware just a little while ago, after spending five fun years in Texas. Jared likes hunting, sports, and being outdoors. Gina is (almost unhealthily) obsessed with our pets, likes to sew, and is attempting to braid rugs. Leah is quickly following in her mama's footsteps and loves our pups and kitties. She loves running outside, spinning around and around, and snuggling with her mimi. Isaac likes to clap his hands, stomp around, and play Peek-a-boo for hours on end. We are incredibly blessed.
awwwww!!! she's adorable! don't feel like you are ever posting too many pictures. There's no such thing as too many, especially since we're way over here in delaware!
Oh my goodness! I simply must get my hands on that baby immediately for a portrait session!! She's beautiful, and I'm so happy she arrived save and sound. Can't wait to meet her and person (and give her mom and dad hugs).
3 comments:
awwwww!!! she's adorable! don't feel like you are ever posting too many pictures. There's no such thing as too many, especially since we're way over here in delaware!
Oh my goodness! I simply must get my hands on that baby immediately for a portrait session!! She's beautiful, and I'm so happy she arrived save and sound. Can't wait to meet her and person (and give her mom and dad hugs).
Gina, I can't stop looking at pictures of Leah. She is so pretty.
Be careful when you come back to the East Coast. My hubster just might try and keep her for himself. He's got a thing for brunettes ;)!
We love you and miss you; you're in our prayers always!
Love, Ty-Ty and Kris
Post a Comment