Here are some photos of Leah displaying her big sister skills. She loves to give Isaac his paci. So much so, that lots of times she takes it out of his mouth just so she can pop it back in again.
She's not always very gentle. Isaac looks a bit frightened, doesn't he?
One morning while I was in the kitchen, Isaac started crying, and I saw that Leah gave him his paci to soothe him. Then he started crying again, and I peek out to see that her next "soothing technique" is to cover him with the blanket.
Tub time these days almost always results in a good shampoo horn. Anybody remember Snorks? Leah also likes to ask if Isaac will be joining her in the tub pretty much every night. And every night I must remind her that he isn't quite old enough yet.

This kid sure loves his swaddle.
I wonder how much of an outcast he will be when he asks his college roommate to help swaddle him every night to help him go to sleep.
This kid sure loves his swaddle.
Aunt Jess came to visit over her spring break. Since the weather was nice, we thought we'd take a trip to the park and play on the playground.
She slid down like a big girl all by herself! I think having Oma catch her at the bottom certainly helped. :)
And another sweet picture of sleeping Isaac. It doesn't happen often these days, and mostly comes in short bursts, so I have to capture it on camera when I can.

And lastly, back in January Jared entered a weight loss competition that ended this past Saturday. He started out at 196.4 pounds, lost 42.2 pounds, and ended up at 154.2. Wowsers. This is one of the pictures he submitted for his final weight submission.
Do I even need to say that he won? Kudos to you, Jared, for sticking to your diet and exercise plan and congratulations on winning your competition. I'm definitely proud, but I sure am happy to have an ice cream eating buddy again. :)
And another sweet picture of sleeping Isaac. It doesn't happen often these days, and mostly comes in short bursts, so I have to capture it on camera when I can.
And lastly, back in January Jared entered a weight loss competition that ended this past Saturday. He started out at 196.4 pounds, lost 42.2 pounds, and ended up at 154.2. Wowsers. This is one of the pictures he submitted for his final weight submission.

1 comment:
LOL I feel special to have my own post! :o) They are SOOOOO beautiful! We can't wait to get up to DE. It's a shame that TX is so darn hot in the summer (I'm sure "hot" is probably an understatement!). Good job to Jared!
Post a Comment