Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring has arrived!

After what seemed like months and months of chilly, rainy, and windy weather, we are finally getting some sun around here. And we love it! (For right now, anyway. I will hate it in approximately 3 months.)

I just adore this series of photos. You can see why, I'm sure.

Leah is working the puny pony-tail. It doesn't last long, but I try anyway.


Helping Daddy pot some "trees" (they looked like sticks with roots to me).

Inspecting Jared's work.

And playing tug-of-war with her best buddy, Heidi!

2 comments:

paiger said...

i love the pony tail. it looks so cute! i have to bribe ella to brush hers. i can't even come near her with a clip or a pony tail holder....

Joshua and Kimberly said...

Is nobody else concerned about the closeness of that stick to Leah's eye? Josh and I are concerned...

Regardless, she is SUPER cute! Love the tie-dye!! :o)