Ok, folks. I'm getting ready to jam weeks worth of pictures into a few short blogs. Because I am more than behind and need to catch up. (One of the items on my before-we-have-a-second-baby checklist. Right in between finish Leah's baby book to date [
mostly done] and finish baby quilt that I began 4 years ago...)
A few weeks ago we went to Leah's friend Ella's birthday party. First we played on the slide...
Not so sure about this at first.

And after some words of encouragement, she finally gave in.

But the slide is the most fun when you go down with Alley!

... and then we played on the Big Bouncy Bus!

It was a little overwhelming, to say the least.

1 comment:
man, you blogged about ella's party before i did! you're way better about catching up than i am. i just pick and choose a couple events here and there after too much time passes.
Post a Comment