During one of the days in our trip, we met up with some friends and wandered around the Philadelphia Historic District. Among other things, we saw the Liberty Bell, toured the US Mint, and stopped at this Free Quaker Meeting House that was built in 1783.
Naturally, we had to introduce Leah to the delicious Philly cheesesteak. And yes, I ate the whole thing. It was awesome.

All this activity wore Leah out, and she passed out in the stroller. I think that was the first time that's ever happened. And quite possibly the last.

We took a little break at Penn's Landing on the Delaware River. Check out how large and in charge I am. (And that was 3 weeks ago, so use your imagination.)

And some cute fall pictures...
So, I found this leaf.

But, I'm not sure what to do with it, see?

Do I smell it like a flower?
Oh, I'll just laugh at that Aunt Kim instead!

1 comment:
Leah is just too precious!
Post a Comment