Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The new 'do

Leah's hair tends to get a bit long and scraggly. And since we gave her bangs a few months ago, now it's something we either have to keep up with, or let grow out. I would love to let her hair grow out, but she doesn't leave any clips in, and she hates sitting still to have it fixed into a ponytail. So it ends up in her eyes and looking like a bit of an unruly mess.

This picture is from sometime last week (and how cute are her little slipper-boots?)
And this picture is from this evening.
I can see those beautiful big eyes again! The sides got trimmed the teensiest bit to even things out, but I wanted to keep the slight curls (they are tucked behind her ears in the photo above). Leah always has so much fun on her visits to Paula, so it makes the task much easier. Thanks Paula-- we love it!

2 comments:

paiger said...

i can't imagine getting ella's haircut! i don't think that will ever happen :)

oh, and i love the slipper boots. i'm a size 7, do they have them that big?!

Josh, Lina & Caden said...

she's so beautiful! I can't wait to see all of you guys again!