Last Tuesday, Leah and I went to the local county park. We were the only ones there, as it was cloudy and drizzling on and off, but it was still warm enough so that the drizzle felt good. Despite allll the fun things to play with, Leah enjoyed the mulch the most.

Playing at the park gets one quite dirty, so a bath was necessary and we followed up by putting on our new pjs from Aunt Jenn, Uncle Jesse (Ha! I still chuckle whenever I hear that. Any other Full House fans know why.), and Katelyn.
Leah says, what is that on my shirt?

Why it's a crab, of course. Only fitting since it's a gift from Baltimore. The pjs say, "Sometimes crabby, but always cute". I couldn't think of a more perfect tag line for this kid.
Since the weather has been more pleasant in the evenings, we have our obligatory post-dinner outside time. It's good for getting some fresh air, getting energy out, and naturally, getting dirty.

Leah kept trying to trade sticks with Rowdy. She gave him this one, but then wanted it back. He didn't understand.

The tug of war went on for a bit, and then they both wandered off with their respective chew-stick prize.

Rowdy got the little stick...

... and Leah got the big one.
2 comments:
Ha ha! I was cracking up when I scrolled down! I didn't expect the stick to be in her mouth like Rowdy!
Poor Rowder looks so dejected that he got stuck with the small stick!!
Post a Comment