Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter celebrations

So I know it's a little late, but Happy Easter everyone! I'll just look at my late posting as another opportunity for all of us to remember Easter and its importance again. See? Now I feel better. :)

And here are pictures of the munchkin.

Leah finds her first Easter basket, complete with rubber ducky, stuffed blue duck (which I am trying unsuccessfully to make her sleeping buddy), and some wiffle balls. Though she likes the wiffle balls, they were a poor choice by me because her little fingers keep getting stuck in those perfectly sized holes.
Here she is, complete with sleepy eyes and bed-head. Mornings can be so confusing.

1 comment:

Josh, Lina & Caden said...

I was VERY confused when I saw the top picture...I thought it was Jesse's daughter and didn't think that came down to visit you guys at Easter! whoa....Judy genes are obviously quite strong!