Saturday, October 11, 2008

Leah's First Rodeo

We took Leah to the Brazoria County Fair and Rodeo on Friday night. She loved staring at us as we pushed the stroller around and even had a bit of fun at the rodeo, as you can see in the photo above. Shortly after this picture was taken, she had a complete meltdown and we called it a night. But it was fun while it lasted, and we ate more yummy (yet nasty) fair food than is recommended for anyone.

And how good does Jared look in his get-up? I love it!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm not which is funnier...the fact that you guys took a tiny baby to the rodeo, or Jared in that Hat! :-p Love it.

Josh, Lina & Caden said...

I think Jared was made for Texas

Jenn, Jesse, Kate and Jack said...

I agree with Lina - definitely full-blown Texan. Leah? Not so much in that preppy onesie! (Kate's onesie!!!)