Monday, September 29, 2008

Assortment of photos...

Unfortunately, having a quiet dinner means that either one of us has to hold Leah and eat one handed, or we put her in her room, turn on her mobile and pretend that it's quiet.


The creators of the Boppy pillow would have my head if they saw this picture. She's breathing, I promise. And I sat right next to her the whole time she slept like this to ensure that she didn't smother herself. It was just so darn cute the way she was sticking her little butt out!


Real estate for Jared's lap is in high demand around these parts. Looks like I'll never get a chance to sit there! Paka stepped on Leah in the process of situating himself...I don't think he views her as an actual living creature, but more so as another thing that we keep in the house... a very loud thing that I tend to dote on more than I do him. What's that about?


Leah is worried about the economy, just look at that furrowed brow.

1 comment:

Jenn, Jesse, Kate and Jack said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting more pictures of your little munchkin, she's so cute! By the way, definitely seeing her mommy in that lil' face of hers! Love the 'do, reminds me of my little nugget, good luck with that when it's so long she pulls out all the hair ties/barettes/clips you use to tame it! I cannot wait to meet her, but she's growing up so much already, she's gonna be less of a newbie when we meet her!