Sunday, June 22, 2008

A well-traveled fetus!

Since she's come into existence, our little fetus has done her fair share of traveling! (Via her momma, of course.) Here's the list of all the places she's "been", so to speak:
  • Minneapolis, MN
  • Baton Rouge, LA
  • Baltimore, MD
  • Denver, CO
  • New Orleans, LA
  • Boston, Massachusetts,
  • Sewell, NJ
  • Greenwood/Dover, DE

Luckily, the traveling has come to an end for the time being. (No more plane rides until Christmas!) I'm incredibly relieved and needing the break, especially after all of the delays, and various airport fiascos that seem to come along with flying. Not to mention, those plane seats were starting to get quite uncomfortable!

Just a note for all who were wondering, we're not divulging any names at this point. We haven't made any final decisions, and I'm not sure we'll be able to until we see that smiling (more like crying) face. So don't feel offended if we don't share. And don't think that if you keep asking, we'll give in and tell. Just bear with us-- there's only 8 weeks to go!

I know I've been lacking in updates, and I could list a bunch of excuses here (we've been busy, working a lot, traveling a lot, etc), but the truth is I'm just too darn lazy at night to work on this thing! I'll try to get more motivation this week for y'all.

2 comments:

Josh Galperin said...

I expect that you can at least tell us whether or not the name will start with a "J."

g+j said...

We're thinking of naming her Judy... just to keep things simple. What do you think?